- Lightweight 7005 series alloy racing double butted frame
- Carbon race fork for disc brakes
- Shimano Claris 16 speed gear system
- Shimano Claris STI integrated gear selectors
- Shimano 8 speed 11-30T cassette
- F.S.A. Tempo compact double 34/50T chainset
- Tektro Lyra road disc brakes
- Alloy Ryde deep section wheel rims
- Alloy quick release formula disc wheel hubs
- Kenda 700c x 25c tyres
- Anatomic shallow drop road racing handlebars
- Alloy Land Rover A-head handlebar stem
- Weight: 11.8kg
Land Rover have a reputation for taking the best off road technology and applying it to improve the road going experience. The Prestige is a prime example of this.
Discs represent the future for road bike braking. They offer unrivalled performance in wet weather whilst in the dry the deceleration is well modulated and easy to control.
Light carbon forks absorb high frequency road buzz as well as bigger hits to optimise stability. The Shimano Claris gears with a compact chainset offer a good range of 16 gears.
The Land Rover Prestige light alloy frame geometry is designed for comfort as well as speed which is ideal for sportive's and general road riding.